These Bacon Brown Sugar Smokies are the quintessential party food that everyone fights over even though they're so easy to make! Just three ingredients plus I have five flavor add-in options for you!
- 1 pound bacon, cut in half (so you have two short halves, not two long skinnier ones)
- 1 package Beef Smokies (or other mini hot dogs)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bacon in half and wrap each strip around a little smokie sausage.
- Roll in the brown sugar, packing on the sugar onto the ends.
- If you want to help avoid a mess in the pan from the brown sugar line the pan with foil.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the bacon is crisp and the brown sugar is all bubbly.
- Click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.