One bowl brownies made with real white chocolate and loaded with chocolate chunks and colourful funfetti sprinkles.
- 200 grams (1 cup) good quality white chocolate
- 170 grams (3/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 150 grams (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 45 grams (1/4 cup) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 140 grams (1 cup) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons funfetti sprinkles
- Grease and line a square 8-inch cake tin with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides of the paper overhang. Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced.
- In a large bowl, add 150 grams (1 cup) white chocolate and butter and pop in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until completely melted.
- Next, add the sugars and vanilla and stir until combined. Add the eggs, one at a time and mix again. Then add the flour and salt and mix until smooth. Roughly chop the remaining 50 grams (1/3 cup) white chocolate and stir into the brownie batter, along with the sprinkles. Pour brownie batter into prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Bake brownies for about 30 minutes or until cooked through. Insert a skewer into the middle to see if comes out clean, or remove once the edges of the brownies are golden brown. Leave to cool completely before serving.