Healthy Recipes - Giant, buttery, sugary cookies have a time and a place but sometimes you want something that’s a little more reasonable to eat every day. These healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies are just 75 calories each and are a great way to satisfy a cookie craving without going overboard on sugar and fat.
- 2 ripe bananas (270 g), mashed
- 1/2 cup (125 g) unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups (160 g) quick oats
- 8 tbsp (48 g) powdered peanut butter
- pinch of sea salt
- a few drops of liquid stevia or 2 packets of powdered stevia (substitute 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or coconut sugar)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the mashed bananas in a bowl and stir in the applesauce to combine.
- Add the oats, powdered peanut butter and salt. Mix well.
- Get full recipe==>>runningonrealfood.com