This Healthy Peanut Butter Mug Cake is scrumptiously delicious and can be whipped up in 3min. It is refined sugar free, gluten-free and can even be made to be vegan.
- 2 Tbsp Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg/Flax Egg
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Honey/Maple Syrup (melted)
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- Dark Chocolate Chips (as many as you want)
- Combine the flour and baking powder in a bowl and whisk together.
- Add in all the other ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a large mug (or 2 small mugs) and top with chocolate chips.
- Place the mug in the microwave on full power for 2-3min and allow it to cool slightly.